Saturday, March 18, 2017

New Lakorn Projects Announcement

There will be two projects I will be working with Catattack, and Kitkat. :) This lakorn will be subbed from the Chinese subs. This one will be sub by me personally (like I will be the translator). I know I am not at a proficient level yet, I will try my best to provide the best translation possible. I just want to say ahead that I am sorry if I make any mistakes on the translation. If anybody wants to help, feel free to contact me, and let me know below on this post. Please leave me your email for sure. Chinese and Thai translators are always helpful. :)

I did want to sub two movies, but for awhile, I decided that we sub the lakorns first because I started this blog is for lakorns mainly haha. So, those two movies will be on hold, or probably not be sub anymore. We will see.

So we will be subbing Por Krua Hua Pa first, and then Sarb Dok Soi. Sarb Dok Soi will be translated by Catattack from Vietnamese subtitles instead, and I will be the timer. So for now, Plerng Pra Nang might not be an option anymore.  And I don't know if I will plan to continue to be a subber after Nakee, and these two lakorns, so I will not be taking any more request. That is all for now. :D

I'll make some changes on the progress post soon.

The Team for these projects:
Translator - Lucky Blu (For "Por Krua Hua Pa") / Catattack (For "Sarb Dok Soi")
Timer - Catattack  (For "Por Krua Hua Pa") / Lucky Blu  (For "Sarb Dok Soi")
Encoder/Uploader - Kitkat

Thank you!

Por Krua Hua Pa / พ่อครัวหัวป่าก์ / 美食厨师 / The Gourmet Chef (Version 2017)


Por Krua Hua Bpak พ่อครัวหัวป่าก์ Teaser 2 [ENG... by nekoMM


Por Krua Hua Bpak พ่อครัวหัวป่าก์ Teaser [ENG SUB] by nekoMM  

Storyline: Louis is the only son of a wealthy hotel owner. He's handsome, carefree and cheerful, and cares very little about his appearance. When he meets his best friends sister Pream he falls in love. Through twists and turns he disguises himself as an impoverished man looking for a job. Coincidentally Pream's family is looking for a gourmet chef and therefore hires Louis as their "poh krua." Little does she know that this homeless man is the same man who bullied and teased her when they were youngsters. 

Total Episodes: 13 Episodes

Credits

Sarb Dok Soi / สาปดอกสร้อย / 风车花的诅咒 / Curse of Windmill Flower (2017)

For horror fans like me :)

Storyline: Young dancer, in order to save her father's live, allows the evil spirit take root in her body. This spirit uses her body for hunting, eating other people and making the heroine suffers. The problems start when she falls in love with a policeman, but between them there is a misunderstanding because the spirit in her body killed his father.

Total Episodes: 15 Episodes

Credits 

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck on the new projects....

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thank you so much for subbing Por Krua Hua Pa 2017 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for the late reply. Yes, I am currently halfway with the first episode. I hope you can wait. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking that lakorn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please sub sarb dok soi! i really want to watch it be completely sub all the way, its already september already..

    ReplyDelete