Friday, March 10, 2017

Thinking of a side project besides Nakee

Hi there y'all. As you all know, the progress for Nakee is happening as it is, and we are sort of halfway for the show already.

For the time being, I was thinking of asking people who wants to work on other lakorn as well. As you all know, I don't know any Thai language, however I can be a timer/encoder/uploader of course. There are some lakorn that I think are worth working on if anyone is interested. This post is to announce to volunteers who wants to work on these lakorn aside from the usual genre people often see. I think it's great to sub lakorns that aren't the usual genre that people often watch such as Nakee. Nakee is not a typical story, or a type of genre people would often sub, which is why I love it. Well, these are the ones I think are good to sub. Well, if anyone wants me to work on a project with them, let me know, and I will likely to consider it as well.

- Plerng Pra Nang (Already airing) (ver. 2017) - Chinese translator / Thai translator needed
Teaser (Credited to original owner)


- Petch Klang Kai (Already airing) - Thai translator needed
Teaser



- Sarb Dok Soi (Finished airing) - Vietnamese translator / Thai translator needed
Teaser

And other lakorn recommendation are great as well if there is Chinese subs available (I'll check) and if there translators are willing to commit too.

I think I might pick up Plerng Pra Nang for now. A chinese fansub team recently started subbing this lakorn and they finished episode 1 so far, but I think there's already 7, or 8 episodes out already. For now, it's just my consideration for the moment and I don't really plan to start on it until I see the chinese fansubber continue to sub more episodes of this lakorn. I don't want to start on it, and later they might not even finish subbing it. As for the other two lakorns, I would pick them up if they were translated into Chinese, but no chinese fansubber picked up those other two lakorns unfortunately. So then, I will go back to my purpose of learning more Chinese as I sub these lakorn... which is why I started Nakee in the first place. I also don't want to work a lakorn that someone already started subbing, but if that's the case, I would collaborate instead. Thank you all!

3 comments:

  1. If I knew Chinese or Thai I would help u. But I don't know. And I don't know why many Thai Fansubs don't like to sub this type of lakorn. I will try ask other fansubs if they would like to sub one of this three lakorns with u...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your generous kind help! And it doesn't have to be the lakorn I put up in the post. It can be any current, or recently aired lakorn would be fine as well. If I like the lakorn, I will help sub it as well. I wish I was fluent in Chinese so that I can translate it quicker than I can, or even Thai. The closer the better. Thank you so much for your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. eng sub please for drama plerng pranang..i'm biggest of aum patcharapa..

    ReplyDelete