Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Subbing Process HAS BEGUN AGAIN!

This post is just to update you all that we are starting again! I have received BZZ's translation and I will be timing this drama instead of translating. As for now, please refer to the subbing process post for more information of the how the subbing progress is going.

Every parts will be uploaded onto BZZ's dailymotion account, so please look forward to his/her account. That is all for now. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENT! :)

On the side note, I will be uploading I See You The Series with Eng Sub as well along doing Nakee too!

 Please let me know if someone has uploaded this drama with Eng Sub already so that I can stop. TY!

I know that this blog was mainly for Nakee, but that's because I wasn't sure if I was just going to make it to Nakee, or not, so that's why the blog is titled the way it is. This drama have already been translated, but it needs to be re-timed with the Thai episode rip. The subs are ripped from VIU, a Singapore-based drama website that is sort of like Dramafever, but this website is only available for certain countries only, and not for every countries. VIU is only available for Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Philippines, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Egypt. If you are lucky, then you can watch it on there for free, but if you can't, then please wait for me then as I will retime this show for everyone to watch.The VIU version is different than Thai version as the VIU version has some parts cut out actually (probably unnecessary parts). I don't know why, but that is the VIU's version, but I will be cutting some parts of an episode to fit the VIU version. Thank you!

Someone has done this already, so this will be dropped. :)

2 comments: